Friday, October 9, 2009

Hook'd on Smart!

Are you still a stupid theist who believes in Santa Claus, your mom, and in dog (ROFLCOPTER U SUCK!)? Tired of feeling like you caused every freaking war in history? Face it, atheists just have the most brilliant minds of ALL time! I used to get SEIZURES whenever I met an atheist just like most theists! Went to doctors and I found out I had "God delusion". If I didn't take the proper medication, they said I'd be forever retarded and die and rot like Jesus.

That scared my brain back on! Here I am in a dump, and these atheists are dancing and having the happy time. From that day forward, I knew that theism was the path to hell on Earth. But I could never change to the path of awesome on my own. Theism was like a cancer that said I had to be stupid 4 God. That's why I got HOOK'D ON SMART!

I was just blown away. My IQ was OVER 9000 within days! Suddenly, my body evolved with big muscles and a better overall image, like nothing I had ever seen in any theist! Don't believe me? Pictures don't lie:



Before, I had been beaten up by atheists and yet I still smiled like a retard because I thought God wanted me to be dumb to show how smart He is compared to me. After going through the courses provided by Hook'd on Smart, I was surging with power and had become unstoppable. That day I roared louder than a lion! I was the truth, and the light to the dark world of theism. With some dedication and hate for theism, you can be like this too!

BUY HOOK'D ON SMART
NOW FOR ONLY $1000


With a 60-second, 100% money-back guarantee, you literally have absolutely nothing to loose! Quick! Offer runs for a limited time only! There's only so much of these that we can sell, so be sure to get your copy ASAP.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL NOW!

1-800-IAM-RTRD

No comments:

Post a Comment